Be a leader

Published: Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Updated: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:02

Why just read the news when you can be the news?

Below is a collection of applications for a variety of leadership positions across campus, along with the necessary deadline details.

This list will be continually updated as applications become available.

Student Government President and Vice President

Those who are interested in running for senate or SG President and Vice President must fill out an election packet and come to a mandatory meeting on Feb.27 at 9 p.m. Student Union Room 2591.

Fill out the Election Packet (PDF)

Read over the Election Board Manual (PDF)

Student Member for the Board of Trustees

Candidates for a spot as a Student Trustee must submit the application before April 1 and turn it into the Office for the Student Experience in Student Union Room 2521.

Fill out the Student Trustee Application (PDF)

1 comments Log in to Comment

Dr. Julie Fischer-Kinney
Wed Feb 20 2013 17:45
Do YOU have what it takes to be an Orientation Leader? The Office of New Student Orientation Programs is now accepting Student Orientation Leader applications!

The Office of New Student Orientation Programs facilitates the planning and implementation of Rocket Launch, Rocket Transition, and Rocket Re-Launch, the official orientation programs for new students attending The University of Toledo. We are currently seeking highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals to serve as student orientation leaders during our summer orientation programs for students entering the University in Fall 2013. The student leader's responsibility lies in the successful transition of students and families to The University of Toledo family; he or she is expected to complete job responsibilities to make each program a success. In all activities, the student orientation leader recognizes that service to students is a top priority. We are looking for students with great attitudes and the desire to help showcase the University of Toledo to our new students and their parents.

For more information and to apply, please visit: http://www.utoledo.edu/orientation/pdfs/2013leader.pdf
or stop by Rocket Hall, Rm 1750 to pick up/turn in an application.

Questions concerning the student orientation leader position openings should be directed to the Office of New Student Orientation Programs at 419.530.1267 or newstudentorientation@utoledo.edu .

The deadline to apply is March 22, 2012 at 5pm.