Police seek information about suspects in robbery near Parks Tower
Police are seeking information about two suspects who were caught on camera assaulting and robbing a man early Thursday morning, according to a notice sent out by University of Toledo Police today.
The victim said he was assaulted by the suspects at about 2:30 a.m. Thursday near Parks Tower, and his backpack was stolen.
No weapons were involved and no one was seriously injured.
Police described the first suspect as an 18- to 19-year-old white male with dark hair, 6 feet tall and 175 pounds. He was wearing a gray and white hooded sweatshirt.
The second suspect is an 18- to 19-year-old black male with black hair, 6 feet tall and 175 pounds. He was wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt.
Police are asking for anyone with information to call 419-530-2600 or report anonymously at police.utoledo.edu/Anonymous_Reporting.asp.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More independentcollegian News Articles
Recent independentcollegian News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR INDEPENDENTCOLLEGIAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST INDEPENDENTCOLLEGIAN NEWS
- Advertise with The Independent Collegian
- Read Lloyd Jacobs' contract as president emeritus
- Engineering dean named interim University of Toledo president
- Jacobs to step down at the end of June
- Tuition hike proposed for 2014-2015 school year
- Board of Trustees sign contract to find new president
- Scarborough announced as future president of University of Akron
RECENT INDEPENDENTCOLLEGIAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age